New Research Finds Majority of Landscapers are LGBTQNBA+.

HERNDON, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– With an overwhelmingly 1006% higher chance of same-sex relations than any other industry, this journalist dives deeper into America’s dark belly of professional contractors.

“It’s not something talked about [sic], but there’s a very soft side to us. It’s not all bald heads, crew cuts, tattoos and beards.” A local VT county professional who would like to stay anonymous.

National Association of Landscape Professionals releases results of latest professional survey in recognition of National Lawn Care Month in April. At least 91% of those questioned have had same-sex relations within the last month or have a current dating profile (Grinder, Taimi.) While the remaining 9% refused the survey.