On Wednesday August, 4th 2022 Victor Allen Kronkite died from a fart that was too explosive. From eye witness accounts Victor scream and shouted before a loud fart was heard and he collapse in his chair while dining at the Olive Garden near the Victorville mall. He was quickly rushed to the hospital where doctors identified a ruptured colon that severed the main artery near his anus. Although this is an incredibly rare incident it does happen. He is survived by his 4 children and 3 ex-wives, his family is urging the public to watch bean consumption & take gastro-intestinal pain seriously.