On Saturday 19th of March, 17 scientists were found dead with what looks like toxic acid pouring over the floor. Today, we discovered 2 adults by the name of Lola Cole and Marvin Cole suffering with the same substance over their dining room table. If you see any more of this substance, please contact the police as this might be an outbreak of a new virus. The ‘virus’ could cause severe suffering or even death. Do not aproach this substance if you see it. I repeat, do NOT aproach. That is all for today, thank you for listening.